I've learned that washing babies in the kitchen sink is just like washing vegetables, except that vegetables tend not to scream and cry.
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
I love the updates - she looks so sweet on the changing table, your serene and contemplative baby. We have that same tub-and Gabi reacted much the same way in it, now I just use the sink in bathroom with really warm water and she actually appears to enjoy it.
Love the blog! It's interesting to observe people going throught the same thing you just went through with most things the same but some slightly different. In case I haven't said this already, Congratulations! She's beautiful.
3 comments:
I love the updates - she looks so sweet on the changing table, your serene and contemplative baby. We have that same tub-and Gabi reacted much the same way in it, now I just use the sink in bathroom with really warm water and she actually appears to enjoy it.
Love the blog! It's interesting to observe people going throught the same thing you just went through with most things the same but some slightly different. In case I haven't said this already, Congratulations! She's beautiful.
I've seen this expression before, I believe. Genetics will out.
Feisty is good- she's a lovely baby.
Post a Comment