Saturday, November 25, 2006

Pit Stop Jenna

Jenna had her first Starbucks experience today but she was less than impressed with the menu. They didn't serve her latte the way she likes it (breast milk not whole milk) and so we were forced to make a pit stop on the way home. Jenna ended up in an empty parking lot drinking out of a bottle in the back seat of the car. We are now hoping that this proclivity for drinking in parking lots doesn't devolve into a recreational activity in her high school years.



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

This reminds me of the first few times we went out to eat as a family - the three of us squeezed in the backseat in a secluded parking spot - Dave and I eating Chik-fil-a, and Gabi her favorite, MIIILK! Did you travel for Thanksgiving?

Anonymous said...

I noticed that you are endorsing my employer. As the worst thing we serve is a venti Caramel Frappucino, I doubt she'll be too corrupted. Except by sugar and caffeine. :)
She's adorable. Love your blog.
Mary